Disability Aware: An Awareness and Inclusion Program
The course covers a wide range of essential topics designed to build skills, understanding, and confidence with the inclusion of people with disabilities.
$40.00 Incl GST -
An engaging, interactive and extremely informative online course, packed with highly-relevant, up-to-the-minute information specifically developed by disability professionals.
- Disability support workers
- Disability service providers
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Develop an understanding of disability and diversity
- Know the rights of people with disability
- Identify different causes and types of disability
- Know a range of tips and techniques on communication
- Identify stereotypes and misconceptions
- Identify strategies to help you feel confident to work inclusively with people with disability
Disability Aware provides information specifically developed by disability professionals covering a wide range of essential topics designed to build skills, understanding, and confidence with the inclusion of people with disabilities. Proudly distributed in partnership with Cerebral Palsy Alliance: Training Alliance.