Fire Safety and Emergency Response
This course covers the requirements under WHS Regulation 2011.
$38.50 Incl GST -
Learn about fire safety and emergency response plans.
- Employees providing care services
- Those with Emergency Control Team obligations within an office environment
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify site emergency and evacuation plans
- Familiarise yourself with automated fire systems and equipment
- Evacuate and communicate emergencies in line with AS 3745 - 2010 Planning for emergencies in facilities and AS 4083 - 2010 Planning for emergencies - Health care facilities
- Identify the fire tetrahedron
- Understand fire extinguishers choice and use
The course complies with Australian Standards AS 3745 - 2010 Planning for Emergencies in Facilities and AS 4083 - 2010 Planning for Emergencies - Health Care Facilities. Proudly distributed in partnership with Cerebral Palsy Alliance: Training Alliance.