Infection, Prevention and Control – Office
Identify infection risks and potential hazards in the workplace
45 minutes (self paced)
$49.50 Incl GST -
This course demonstrates an understanding of common infections, their transmission, and the use of standard precautions to reduce infection risk.
- All care-sector office workers in various settings, such as back-office support, coordinators, and plan management
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify infection risks in the workplace
- Respond effectively to infection risk situations
- Recognise common infection types
- Understand infection transmission methods
- Apply standard infection precautions in daily care
- Use precautions for effective infection control
This course is essential for office employees in care-sector settings, including both head office and back-office roles. It equips them with the knowledge to follow safe work practices and effectively prevent and control infections in various workplaces.