Managing Change and Communication
This interactive course introduces techniques for managing change and communicating effectively within a team.
45 - 60 minutes
$41.80 Incl GST -
Learn how to effectively managing change and support your team in the workplace.
- Employees working within a team
- Frontline staff in the disability sector
- Managers and supervisors
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand impact of NDIS legislation on workplace practices
- Apply basic organisational changes required to succeed
- Understand the basics of managing change and supporting others
- Apply communication techniques to help others navigate change
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with individuals from diverse backgrounds
This interactive e-learning module introduces frontline staff and supervisors to concepts and techniques for managing change in their organisation, and communicating with individuals during change. The module outlines communication techniques to assist all staff in working effectively within a team.