Nutrition Care Process for Dietitians Working in Disability
Gain an understanding about the nutrition care process for dietitians working in disability.
$40.00 Incl GST -
Gain knowledge of a good nutrition care process as a dietitian working within the disability sector.
- Accredited practicing dietitians who are working or want to work with people with disability
- Student dietitians who are working or want to work with people with disability
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand disability in Australia
- Recognise nutrition and disability, including nutrition risks
- Follow a nutrition care process that may differ when working with a person with disability
- Know nutrition-related needs for a person with disability
- Understand screening and referral
- Understand the dietitians and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
This course is designed for accredited practicing dietitians and student dietitians who are working or want to work with people with disability who want to develop an in depth understanding of a good nutrition care process. Proudly distributed in partnership with Cerebral Palsy Alliance: Training Alliance.