Nutrition for People With Disability
This course covers information on nutrition risks faced by people with disability and when to seek advice.
45 - 60 minutes
$40.00 Incl GST -
Develop knowledge about nutrition risks faced by people with disability and when to refer to or seek advice from a dietitian or other professionals.
- Disability support practitioners
- Health professionals
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand nutrition in the life of a person with disability
- Recognise nutrition risks that may exist for people with disability
- Know good nutritional habits
- Follow the role and scope of a dietitian
This course is designed for accredited practicing dietitians and student dietitians who are working or want to work with people with disability who want to develop an in depth understanding of a good nutrition care process. Proudly distributed in partnership with Cerebral Palsy Alliance: Training Alliance.