Oral Hygiene for People With Disability
This course is for Disability Support Practitioners wanting to learn how to provide effective oral hygiene for people with disability.
$38.50 Incl GST -
Develop an understanding in providing effective oral hygiene for people with disability.
- Disability support practitioners
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Apply correct oral hygiene techniques when assisting a person with disability in their oral hygiene
- Understand the role diet plays in maintaining good oral hygiene
- Recognise the various types of oral health conditions that can occur including gingivitis, periodontitis and decay and how to prevent them from occurring
- Understand how some medications may contribute to oral health conditions
This course is designed for Disability Support Practioners who want to develop an in depth understanding in providing effective oral hygiene for people with disability. Proudly distributed in partnership with Cerebral Palsy Alliance: Training Alliance.