Promoting Health for People With Disability
This course provides information about the interrelationship between health and disability, and the role of support workers in promoting the health of clients.
$40.00 Incl GST -
Learn about the interrelationship between health and disability and the importance of health promotion.
- Disability support workers
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Define and describe health
- List factors that determine health
- Understand the interrelationship between health, disability and chronic disease
- Identify common factors that affect the health of people with disability
- Understand the importance of health promotion
- Recognise the role disability support practitioners play in meeting core health needs of people with disability
This course provides learners with knowledge about health, the interrelationship between health and disability, and their role in promoting the health of clients. It is recommended for all disability support workers to better understand and promote the health of clients. Proudly distributed in partnership with Cerebral Palsy Alliance: Training Alliance.