Provide Behaviour Support in the Context of Individualised Plans
A Behaviour Suppor Plan is not just for aged care workers and healthcare professionals, it can be uesd to support everyone!
$99.00 Incl GST -
The aim of a Behaviour Support Plan is that when challenging behaviours occur, everyone will consistently and confidently respond to agreed strategies.
- Those who work with clients in a counselling, community or mental health environment
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify behaviour support plan requirements
- List challenging behaviours
- Identify behaviour management strategies
- Discuss triggers for behaviour
- Apply strategies to support behaviour management
A Behaviour Support plan gives carers insight into an older person's behaviour and identifies strategies to encourage appropriate behaviours and a quality of life. A Behaviour Support Plan is not just for aged care workers and healthcare professionals, it can be used by families. The aim of a Behaviour Support Plan is that, when the challenging behaviour occurs, everyone will consistently respond using the strategies agreed on. In that way triggers for behaviour are avoided or minimized and the person can be encouraged to identify triggers, advise when they occur, and use coping strategies.