Sustainable Service Under the NDIS
This interactive course provides information for frontline staff about sustainable support for people with disability.
$41.80 Incl GST -
Enhance your knowledge about responsible, sustainable support for people with disability in the commercial NDIS environment.
- Employees within the disability sector
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand the changing relationship between people with disabilities and service providers
- Consider clients’ needs in the context of maintaining a sustainable business
- Understand financial implications of day to day decisions for disability support workers
- Identify strategies for making sustainable choices in the workplace
This interactive, 30 minute module introduces frontline staff to the principle of providing support to people with disability. The module provides insights into the commercial NDIS environment and the knowledge required to make commercially sound decisions while providing high quality support to clients.