Work With Diverse People
This course will look at various scenarios to consider the legal, ethical and safety aspects of working with people from diverse backgrounds.
$49.50 Incl GST -
This informative and engaging learning activity will give you an opportunity to reflect on your own values and perspectives on diversity.
- Supervisors overseeing workplace relations
- Employees working within a team
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Reflect on your own perspectives relating to diversity
- Develop an appreciation of diversity, inclusiveness and their benefits
- Consider other communication considerations with people from diverse backgrounds
Work With Diverse People covers a range of information about the aspects of diversity and describes the skills and knowledge required to work respectfully with people from diverse social and cultural groups and situations, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Proudly distributed in partnership with Cerebral Palsy Alliance: Training Alliance.