Working With People with Disability
This interactive course provides information for frontline staff about supporting and working with people with disability.
$41.80 Incl GST -
Learn about working with people with disability and how best to provide support in the workplace.
- All employees
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand the principles of providing support to people with disability
- Understand the main features of common disabilities
- Apply person-centred practice to your work
- Implement community access opportunities for customers
- Implement effective communication strategies to use with customers
This e-learning module introduces front line staff to the principle of providing support to people with disability. It outlines the principles of providing support, the main features of common disabilities, communication strategies, ideas for community access opportunities, and information on person-centred support.